These Reptile survivors always remember me of dinosaurs, huge animal which we have seen in movies, since they both appeared at the same time period but now we only got these crocodiles and I have to tell something which I feel like the most important thing to discuss, some of the species of crocodiles out of 23 are endangered. That generally has several reasons and  not limited to this particular species, there are several endangered species all over the world.



         A totally new experience for me to shoot them,  though they are of 23 species, I don't seriously find any huge difference among them. I don't know, they might fall in same category since they are crowded in one particular place but I'm not very sure about it. But I could be able to witness some sort of variation in their skin tone. You can share your views, but don't restrict yourself with these crocodiles.. Take it into a much more generalized discussion of all the endangered species. 

Abarna
Gopinath

0 Comments